Saturday, June 13, 2015

Early Work Mercantile June Update

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far, just wanted to share a few items I now have up on Early Work Mercantile.  Love the Folk Art Sam, he is just perfect for summer decorating.

I love pin keeps, I have a large collection of them and I love making them, love the browns and blues used on this prairie doll pin keep.

Wanted to introduce you to my first Green Creek original pumpkin doll, Edna, she is ready to plant her pumpkin fields for the fall harvest.  She will be perfect to display now right on into the fall.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far, hubby and I have been working on the outside, finishing up my flower beds and finishing painting the house, will be glad when that is finished, just a couple more things to do, paint the shutters and add a colonial type light to my front porch.  I have decided to paint my sewing room and do a little more decorating in their, new material for curtains, will share some pictures when I have finished, been adding several new pictures around my house, I have done a little more colonial in a couple of my rooms.  I will be tackling the kitchen next month, been dreading that for years, but I need to paint the cabinets, walls and redo the floor.  All my appliances seem to be needing to be replaced all at once, of course it has been about 25 years since we have redone the kitchen, so hopefully it will get done this year, will share pictures when I am done.  Just trying to get a few things caught up while Oliver is spending time with his mom while she is off for the summer, she has been teaching 5k for several years, she will be going to a new school and teaching 2nd graders when school starts up again.  I will be back picking up kids again, Oliver will be going to 4k when school starts up, I haven't picked up kids in almost 20 years, were does time go.  Well just wanted to share what I have been sewing lately, some of you have asked when my fall items will be available, I will start having them up on Early Works Mercantile next month.  I will be back with a few pictures next week of what I have been doing in the house.  Everyone have a great weekend.  Vicky

7 comments:

  1. Love everything! Your items are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Your items are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Vicky, sweet new items on your post.
    Busy summer for you and anxious to see your pics.
    Time does go too fast, I could be a great grandma in a few years, yikes.
    Rain has been nonstop here, how about your area?
    My daughter is opening an antique mall soon and it has been a lot of fun getting ready.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Earlene, Thanks glad you like my hand mades, not much rain here, been hot around a 100 here for over a week. I saw pics of your daughters antique mall, looks really good, will you ship? Thanks for dropping by Hugs, Vicky

      Delete
  4. Hello Vicky - I was looking at your offerings and noticed a 'yuletide bear' you had created. I would like to get the pattern, but, unlike other items, the maker wasn't listed. Do you recall who the pattern matter was? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, The yuletide bear was created by my sister, she doesn't use patterns, she just cuts them out of the cloth, yes very talented. Thanks for stopping buy, Hugs Vicky

      Delete