Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oliver Baking cookies




Just wanted to share with everyone what I have been doing with my 2 and half year old grandson, Oliver today, yes our first baking cookie tradition has started.  He enjoyed cutting them out, we decided to make snowmen cookies today, and then after I iced them he picked out the decorations for them and done them all, so much fun watching him enjoy our first cookie baking tradition.  I think he liked the star decorations the best and of course the eating them.  Everyone have a great time this season enjoying your family, they grow up so fast.  Back hopefully with some decorating pictures this week.  Take care,  Vicky

6 comments:

  1. Wow! He's grown!
    So happy for you to have him,
    And be able to enjoy your time together.
    Bet he is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one of him enjoying a nibble. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, would be right in there to, sweet pictures, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am doing that tomorrow with Mollie and Andrew. I will be sweeping up sprinkles forever.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky so so adorable!!! Love it!! OLM I will be frosting with the boys probably tomorrow night

    ReplyDelete